Thursday, October 20, 2011

Upload Thursday Recap

I am so disappointed in today's upload! I have been awaiting the active strength tank for two weeks, and was just sure we'd see it today! I'm a full three hours from a store, so Upload Day is a big deal for me. No luck, though. The new Cuddle Ups, Dark Swan Camo Scuba, the new Defines, and several pairs of pants did show up though. Here's what I'm thinking about:


A cross my heart bra in Black Swan. Looks like it would be reasonably supportive and I love the strap pattern.




A Cuddle-Up in Black Swan. I am kind of obessed with this color - love the deep purple. The only thing that I am not sure of is how tall the neck of the Cuddle Up might be.


While I like the camo black swan scuba, there is no way I could make it work-appropriate, which brings me to this: the dip die black swan and black scuba. My only reservation is that I have the black scuba with the pleated tape, which may look too close to this one.





What are your upload day purchases?

No comments:

Post a Comment