Monday, October 24, 2011

Long run and my order!

All - the mythical GWs are online now in Black! Not my thing, but I know many lulu lovers are fiending for them!

Saturday I did my first long since the full marathon - an easy, slow, 10 miles in 2:03. I have been having some shoe/blister issues and ending up somehow bruising the bottom on my arch wearing 2 year old shoes that I thought would feel good. Tonight's plan includes running shoe shopping!


I did make an order Friday because I was so afraid of my black swan cross my heart selling out. Here's what I got:


Scuba hoodie in muted mauve microstripe, on sale



All sports shorts in dew berry/heathered dewberry. I keep hearing such good things about these shorts that I decided to try a pair. I struggle with "shorts crawl" while running, but I've heard these are awesome.


The Black Swan cross-my-heart


I almost got a Define, but changed my mind. I haven't tried one on in person, and it looks like its too cropped to be flattering.



What is your favorite jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment